Monday, May 18, 2015

Mary Kay: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Last Thursday I had my debut Mary Kay party -- and it was a success!  Thankfully, an experienced Mary Kay consultant helped/did the majority of the skin care presentation, and it was great to watch and learn from her.  I invited my neighbors, and one mom from Lorelei's gymnastics, and we had a ball.

This week I'm going to feature one of my favorite Mary Kay products, and one of the first Mary Kay products I ever used: Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover!  I've used a few different brands of eye makeup remover (not ALL of them, but several, and that includes solutions and wipes), and this one is by far my favorite.


Here's what you need to know:

  • It gently removes all types of eye makeup, including waterproof.
  • It does not leave skin feeling greasy (I think this is why it's my favorite!).
  • It's hypoallergenic.
Just shake until blended (you can see the separation of solution in the picture above -- I can elaborate on this if you're interested!), apply to a cotton ball or pad, and gently wipe away eye makeup.

This bottle will last you approximately 4 months, and costs $15 (by the way, my customers always get free shipping!).

If you're interested in the Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, or any other Mary Kay products, you can e-mail me at ashleywyckoff@marykay.com, or visit my website at www.marykay.com/ashleywyckoff.  You can also just comment on this blog post!

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments: