Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tiny Dancer

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're all enjoying this Memorial Day weekend.  The weather is gorgeous here in northern VA (although I think it may get a little hot today and tomorrow).  Chet and Sydney went camping, along with other dads/children from our street, so Lorelei, Bubby, and I are flying solo (trio?) until Monday.  We'll head to church later this morning, and then who knows after that!

I got Sydney's dance picture in yesterday, so I just wanted to post that really quickly.  Her dance studio is so organized.  On picture day we were told to show up at a certain time.  At exactly that time all of the little girls in her class filed into the studio while the parents waited in the waiting room.  Within 10 minutes, the girls were filing out -- in that time they took both the group picture AND all of the individual pictures!  Whoever's in charge should write a time management book -- it would be a best seller.

No comments: