Friday, September 4, 2015

I almost forgot (Labor Day Sale)!

It's time for another Mary Kay sale!

Shop my Mary Kay website now through Monday, and you'll receive 20% every item, UNLESS...

You choose an item(s) from the seriously good-smelling Cityscape Collection, or an item(s) from the gorgeous City Modern Collection!  Because THOSE items are 40% off!

Send me a text or e-mail (ashleywyckoff@marykay.com), comment on this blog, or place an order directly on my site (www.marykay.com/ashleywyckoff)!  (The discounts will not be visible on the site, but worry not!  If you register as a customer on my website, I personally calculate and determine your total, even if you enter credit card information.)  ***IMPORTANT: Please do not check out as a GUEST on my website if you want the discounts!  If you check out as a guest, you will only receive the usual 5% discount that I offer, because I don't have any control over guest checkout orders.***

Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend!

No comments: