Saturday, March 3, 2018

Almost Two

I meant to post last night, but it was just too darn difficult to hoist myself up from the couch. We rented "My Little Pony: The Movie" from Amazon (for the kids!), and once it was over Chet and I were done for. The weekend arrived just in time.

These little feet turn two on Tuesday:
Today, March 3rd (of 2016, of course), was her due date, and while her sisters and brother arrived a week before their due dates, Ruthie decided to stay put until three days after hers. 

She's still just as stubborn.

But also delightful! And QUIRKY. I can't figure out if she's just like that, or if she's picked up every single quirk from her siblings combined and made them her own.

By the way, we use a shower curtain to cover our pantry. It came with two heavy sliding doors, but they were ridiculous, so we removed them and put up a shower curtain instead. The other day Chet and I were watching "Fixer Upper" and Joanna was putting up doors with antique mirror inlays for pantry doors, and Chet said, "I don't know why she doesn't just put up a shower curtain." I laughed my head off at that.

Happy weekend!

No comments: