Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday, Thank Goodness You're Here

Is anyone else limping across the finish line this week? A few of us have been slightly under the weather the past few days -- nothing too serious, and I've been doing everything humanly possible to keep the sicknesses at bay, but it's left me feeling more tired than usual this Friday evening.

Yesterday Sydney and Lorelei went on a field trip with our homeschool group to a discovery center in Fresno. I was super thankful my friend could take them, because I was planning on just not going (Ford has preschool Thursday mornings, and it was just plain bad timing for Ruthie). The girls LOVED it, as I knew they would, so I'm glad it worked out.


Tomorrow is going to be pretty icky, with rain all day and lower temperatures. I'm not sure what we'll do, other than look forward to Sunday's beautiful weather (in which I will go on a long run as part of my marathon training). Perhaps I'll help Sydney and Lorelei clean their room, which has turned into a lego war zone.

Happy weekend, friends!

No comments: