Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter

Happy Easter! He is risen!

We're finishing up spring break today, and it's back to reality tomorrow. I didn't plan to take a full-blown break from our normal schedule, but that's what happened. It was a great week though, even though Ruthie ended up with pink eye on Thursday and Ford has some sort of skin issue for which I took him to urgent care this afternoon (they were SO happy to see us right before closing time on Easter Sunday, ha!).

Because of Ruthie's pink eye, I took Sydney, Lorelei and Ford to church Saturday evening, while Chet stayed home with Ruthie. He said they had fun though; they just hung out and coughed together (Chet's trying to get over a cold himself).


We didn't do anything extra special over spring break, except Sydney and Lorelei attended an art camp every morning, and I reorganized 80% of our entire house (seriously, it looked like moving day here for a while). Chet said, "You're on a mission, and you don't even know what it is."

Pretty much.

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome to come reorganize my house anytime. It needs it.