Sunday, January 31, 2021

Birthday Season Draws to a Close

I am QUITE ready for January and birthday season in our house to come to a close. Welcome, February!

I had a nice birthday, and am glad that it fell on a Sunday rather than a weekday.

We went to church, picked up donuts, and spent the rest of the day doing the things we normally do on a Sunday. I did some laundry and prepared my tutoring lesson. I talked to my dad and my mom on the phone. Chet cooked dinner (pork chops), and also honored my wishes by starting to paint our dresser instead of buying me a present:

After dinner/before baths we sort of reenacted the picture from last year:



Right now Chet is tickling the children in the other room and there is a LOT of screaming. I better go help bodyslam them into bed on time so that we can watch an episode of NCIS.

Happy Sunday! Goodbye, January!

No comments: