Saturday, January 30, 2021

Toothless Ford

As of last night, Ford is officially sporting my favorite look in children: no top front teeth.
(Please don't ask my why he looks 16-years old in that picture.)

His top front right tooth had been very loose for quite a while. When I picked him up from afternoon childcare at our homeschool group on Tuesday, the caregiver reminded him not to forget his tooth. I figured he had finally lost it, but the top front LEFT tooth was the one missing! It turns out his friend accidentally knocked it out with his elbow. (Oops. Good thing it was also loose. Just less loose than the right tooth.)

The elbow must have loosened the right tooth even more though, because it looked like it was about about to fall out too. However, it held on until last night (Friday), when he finally pulled it out himself with hardly any effort.

After it was out, Ford said, "Now I don't have to put my tooth back in place after I eat!" 

Gross.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: