Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finished Nursery!

Hi, everyone! Here are pictures of our finished nursery! I feel a little lost now that it's finished; it's been a lot of fun decorating and doing little projects the last few months. Now all we need is a baby! Let us know what you think! (The first picture is the "before" picture, posted a while back.)

Before

After

Closer View












Also, not shown in the pictures posted, are wooden letters that I painted and hung (they're on the wall just to the left of the crib and to the right of the changing table). I've seen wooden letters everywhere lately, and thought about purchasing them already painted, but decided to paint my own. It was definitely my favorite project! Here's a sneak peak of two of the letters, not necessarily consecutive or in this order! ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love everything!! The letters are SOOO flipping cute! You should sell those! I cannot belive how fast this pregnancy is going! I think I'm more anxious for "YE" to get here than you are!! Hope you are doing well. You look great!!! I'm gonna be making something for "YE" (not sure what yet) so I'll need your address to ship it. Also, I think I have the wrong phone number for you in my phone. Please email me both, your address and #. casey.cranford@yahoo.com

love,
Casey

Danielle said...

Good job with the nursery! It's very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I've really enjoyed keeping up with your pregnancy via this website - very cool! I have to say that I absolutely love your nursery - way cute...and you probably did a better job with those letters than anything you could have bought! I have a guess for her name....I'm guessing EMILY! We'll see, huh? Hope you have a really smooth and very quick delivery! Lots of love! Shannon

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your husband. I know I am not really your "Aunt" even though I so wish we could have known each other while you were growing up. I wish you and your husband

Anonymous said...

The nursery is precious. I agree with Shannon.
Kelly