Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3

Today I am thankful for being a stay-at-home mom.  That's not to say that it's always fun and easy -- there are certainly days when I'd gladly go to work for Chet and let him stay home.  But Friday morning I was too tired to get out of bed when my alarm went off.  We didn't have anything planned that morning, so I ignored my alarm and went back to sleep.  It was nice to have that option.  Around noon (the same day) we went outside and Sydney rode her tricycle in the cul-de-sac.  It was perfect weather, and very quiet on the street.  That was nice too.  Staying home also allows me to stay on top of laundry (but not other chores, believe it or not (!)...hmm...perhaps I'm the only person to blame for that...).  It's easy to switch out loads throughout the day, rather than having only the time before work, after work, and weekends to stay caught up.

In case this post did not speak to you, here are pictures of Syd and Lor the day Sydney poured out ALL of the puffs onto Lorelei's tray.  They were eating them as quickly as possible (as if I never feed them).
 

No comments: