Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days 9, 10, & 11

November 9:  This might seem trivial, but I am thankful for the fall decorations around our home (they make me smile!).





November 10: I am thankful for Chet's an my Alma Mater, the United States Naval Academy.  Specifically that we were able to receive an amazing education (free of charge -- sort of!) and the opportunity to serve our country following graduation.  Here is one of our future Midshipmen, Class of 2032 (wearing her "issued" blue rim shirt):


November 11: I am thankful for the Veterans (and their families) who have served, and continue to serve, this amazing country we call home!  May we never let cookouts and retail store sales overshadow the meaning of this day...be cognizant and thankful for those who have laid their lives on the line, giving Americans the freedom we enjoy each and every day!

No comments: