Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Days 5 & 6

November 5: I am thankful that Lorelei is a healthy, happy 1-year old!  Despite her cough and runny nose, her 12-month well baby appointment went well.  She weighs 19 lbs, 7 oz (44th percentile), but I'm not sure about her height.  The measurement from yesterday was in the 8th percentile, but her doctor and I both believe she was measured incorrectly at this appointment (and probably a previous appointment).  I believe she will be shorter than Sydney though.

November 6: I am thankful for my right as an American to vote!  Chet and I are still Florida residents, so we voted via absentee ballots, but I would have loved to physically walk into a polling place today!  And to have been awarded an "I Voted" sticker.  Hopefully/prayerfully I will be thankful tomorrow for who was elected...

Random picture time:


Lorelei loves to scribble.  Isn't she flippin' adorable?

No comments: