Thursday, November 28, 2019

A Cozy Home and an Easy Meal

Happy Thanksgiving!

I forgot to post yesterday, but I was (am) VERY thankful for our cozy home, including this Thanksgiving corner that is already looking like Christmas, less than 24 hours later:

This year it was just the six of us for Thanksgiving, and we decided to order a complete Thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel. I ordered it online, chose a pick-up time, drove to the back of the restaurant thanks to several clearly-marked signs pointing me toward the Thanksgiving meal pick-up, and someone loaded it into my car:
All I had to do today was follow the included official Cracker Barrel heating instructions and voila! No shopping for food, no cooking (therefore no dirtying what always feels like hundreds of measuring spoons and measuring cups), and hardly any dishes.

So thank you, Cracker Barrel. From the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was the meal good??
I keep thinking I want to do this as well one year.
aunt Shannon