Saturday, November 23, 2019

Babysitters and Grammar

Oops, I didn't post yesterday!

Last night we hired a babysitter and went on a double date with Chet's parents to a restaurant we love. Babysitters are the best. I always want to give them $200 because I'm just so thankful they took care of our children for us for a couple of hours.

Ruthie has SUCH bad grammar, but I love it (I would have FREAKED OUT if first-born Sydney's grammar had been as bad). She asked me a few minutes ago, "Why do Daddy sometimes wear him clothes to bed tonight?" WHAT?!

Earlier this evening, while the other children watched a movie Ruthie wasn't interested in, she was playing upstairs, managing her baby dolls and no doubt using a whole package of real baby wipes on her fake babies (as long as it makes her happy, FINE). She came downstairs and asked me, "Can I have a couple tissues? A LOT of tissues. But not ALL of them, just a little bit, but a LITTLE bit a lot. Some. But A LOT."

Go for it, Sister.

No comments: