Monday, November 4, 2019

Everything?

Whew. It's been a DAY. Lots of school work accomplished (with Ruthie at the babysitter's house), basketball "tryouts" (not sure why they use that term since everyone is put on a team) for Sydney and Lorelei this evening, and children (and parents) who are still not used to the time change and are at the ends of their ropes come bedtime.

Yet...I am still thankful. I'm thankful for Domino's Pizza for dinner tonight, and for the washing machine and dryer that do my laundry for me (there are currently several unwashed piles waiting patiently for their turns in the machines), and for Ford -- who should be in bed -- asking me deep questions such as, "But WHY is there no very last number? I DON'T GET IT!"

Happy Monday, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ford's question made me laugh out loud.